Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Where have you been?

Praise God. I truly have felt reborn since my last post. That's how I know it was real. Throughout all this time, I still feel rejuvenated. I feel like the happy-go-lucky person I used to be. That burden was lifted. The pain and the fear of the unknown was lifted. I let God in control and whatever it was that was holding me back, is gone. I feel close to God. I feel happy. I feel whole again! YES!

Having been in that dark place of loneliness, emptiness, and fear; hating who you have become, wishing you could go back to who you used to be, I can sense when others are there. Could this be a calling? I see my friends go through these valleys and I want to help them. If nothing else, just to say, "I was there, it sucks. There is only one way out. Jesus." It just helps to know you are not alone. Well, you're not.

No comments: