Sunday, August 20, 2006

UH

I have been trying to decide which Houston school I should transfer to, and after much deliberation, I have decided to transfer to UH. I start classes this Monday. I feel so rusty on the whole school thing. I hope I remember how to read and write and stuff. :) I will be here all year long. At first I was kind of bummed about it, but now I am kinda excited. There is a lot to do here in Houston and I am excited to be going to a "real life" college (just like the ones you see on T.V.). You know the type: 800 students per class, auditorium seating, no attendance, no classes on fridays, and you actually get national holidays off. It's great! I will be taking physics 2 even though I took physics 1 about a year ago! I pretty much forgot everything I learned, but hopefully it'll come back fast. I am excited/anxious for school to start. I feel like a freshman all over again. I hope I can find all my buildings...

No comments: